Finding the best online logo maker is important as this is something that will affect your SEO in the long run. If you think about it, a logo not only affects the visitor’s psychology, but also reflects the brand identity.
Today I’m listing some of my favorite logo makers on the internet.
Best Online Logo Makers 2020
- Placeit is one of the most professional online logo maker tools with over 10k unique design suggestions.
- Beautiful and elegant font combinations with eye-catching designs.
- There are multiple well-designed graphics to customize your logo icon.
- High resolution (4k x 4k), commercial use logo (paid).
- All you need to do is select your brand name (up to 20) words and pick your industry.
- Many industries are further divided into categories (for example, gaming is divided into Call of Duty, Fortnite, and more) to give you very specific design options.
- Create stunning logos with futuristic design and fully-customizable templates.
Price – $39.95
- Tailor Brands is my favorite online logo maker.
- Once you type in your logo name, you’ll need to also choose the project you are working on (blog/eCommerce store).
- After this, select whether your business is online or offline or both.
- Type in the industry name and a description to help the AI machine understand better.
- Choose whether you want your logo to be icon-based, name-based, or initial-based, along with the fonts you’d like.
- In just a few minutes you will have a beautiful logo pack.
- Create social media logos and resize the original design.
- Have complete ownership of your logo with any plan.
Price – $10 per month
3. Logo Genie
- Pixel-perfect logo designs for every industry.
- Type in the company name and a popup will appear with 2-3 industry keywords.
- 7+ awesome fonts to customize interactions.
- Logo Genie vector formats, social network formats, black & white formats, and other exclusive options.
- Video tutorials to get you started, and fast customer support by Logo Genie.
- Create minimalistic logos to reflect your brand identity.
- Available in HD Web & Print file + JPG, PNG, PDF, and SVG formats.
Price – $19.90
- #1 free logo maker for eCommerce stores.
- Hatchful is a free logo maker for creating refreshing logos.
- Create stunning logos that leave a positive impact on your visitors.
- You can create modern, minimalistic, creative, and classic designs, among many more options.
- While Hatchful is a Shopify logo making tool, you can use it for any business site.
- Get a complete logo pack featuring different resolutions for online stores, social media, business cards, and more.
Price – Free
- Canva is a graphic design platform that you can use for designing images, logos, posters, and other visual content.
- Pre-designed beautiful templates with a drag and drop customization functionality.
- Check out tons of templates via the left sidebar.
- Auto file compression and transparent background available.
- Available in JPG, PNG, and PDF standard and PDF print formats.
- Fully control transparency for elements on your logo design template.
- Easily customize the background, text, photos, and other aspects.
- While you can create simple logos for free, for more complex ones you’ll have to go premium for $9.95 per month.
Price – Free
- Designhill is one of the top logo makers with over 5 million designs created to date.
- This AI-powered logo maker is packed with 100+ beautiful templates.
- Simply choose the design and color palette to be shown a stunning display of logos.
- You can mark a few options as favorites so that you can go back and easily select the best option.
- 24/7 customer support to help you design better.
Price – $20
- Wix is a site builder known for its amazing AI, and its logo maker is no less.
- You can either hire a logo designer or use the Wix logo maker for this purpose.
- Once you sign up, enter the logo name, business type, and the logo feel for your brand aesthetics.
- Select a few choices to help the AI understand the design you want.
- You can create logos for websites, business cards, social media, presentations, merchandise, and more.
- Customize your logo and download it.
Price – $13
Which is the best online logo maker for your website?
Finding an online logo maker is pretty simple. All you need to do is check whether your site really needs a logo investment or not.
While creating a logo only takes a few bucks, you don’t necessarily need to use a paid logo maker. For instance, if you have a portfolio site or personal blog, Hatchful will do just fine. But for a business site, a good logo is important.
You can even get help from the logo maker team to get a custom logo for your website. Alternatively, Shopify expert marketplace is a great place for hiring business website designers.